You are killing me 不是殺了我 roll my eyes意思

Roll my eyes 翻白眼

She kept talking about her new diet, and I couldn’t help but roll my eyes.

(她一直在談論她的新飲食法,我忍不住翻了個白眼。)

Eye roll – 翻白眼(另一種說法)

Her constant complaining made me do an eye roll.

(她不停的抱怨讓我不自覺地翻了個白眼。)

Facepalm – 用手捂住臉(表示無奈或尷尬)

I accidentally sent the email to the wrong person. I had to facepalm.

(我不小心把電子郵件發給了錯的人,我真是無言以對。)

Sigh – 嘆氣

He sighed heavily after hearing the bad news.(聽到壞消息後,他重重地嘆了口氣。)

Shrug – 聳肩

When asked about the mistake, she just shrugged and said it wasn’t her fault.

(當被問及錯誤時,她只是聳了聳肩說這不是她的錯。)

Shake my head (SMH) – 搖頭(表示不相信或失望)

I can’t believe he actually did that. I just shook my head in disbelief.

(我真不敢相信他居然做了那種事,我只是搖頭表示無語。)

Stare blankly – 目瞪口呆地盯著

After hearing the confusing explanation, I just stared blankly at her.

(聽完那個令人困惑的解釋後,我只好目瞪口呆地看著她。)

Groan – 抱怨、呻吟

He groaned when he saw the pile of work waiting for him.(看到堆積如山的工作等著他,他忍不住呻吟了一聲。)

很好笑英文怎麼說

You’re killing me (笑死我了)

You’re killing me” is a fun phrase that expresses how something is so funny or overwhelming that it almost feels like it’s too much to handle. There are several similar expressions that capture this idea in a fun, dramatic, or exaggerated way. Here are some related phrases and their meanings:

That joke you just told? You’re killing me!”

(你剛說的那個笑話?笑死我了!)

I can’t breathe (我快笑死了)

Meaning: You’re making me laugh so much, I literally can’t catch my breath.

Example: “This video is hilarious! I can’t breathe!”

(這個影片太好笑了!我快笑死了!)

You crack me up (你讓我笑翻了)

Meaning: You are so funny that you’re making me laugh uncontrollably.

Example: “The way you tell stories cracks me up every time!”

(你講故事的方式每次都讓我笑翻了!)

I’m dying (我快笑死了)

Meaning: I’m laughing so much it feels like it’s too much to handle.

Example: “That meme is gold! I’m dying!”

(那個梗圖真是太好笑了!我快笑死了!)

I’m dead (笑到不行)

Meaning: It’s another exaggerated way to say something is so funny that you can’t stop laughing.

Example: “This pun is so bad, I’m dead!”

(這個雙關語太爛了,我笑到不行!)

You’re a riot (你真的是太好笑了)

Meaning: You’re extremely funny, and I’m having a blast.

Example: “You’ve got some of the best one-liners. You’re a riot!”

(你有一些最棒的俏皮話。你真的是太好笑了!)

I’m losing it (我快控制不住自己了)

Meaning: You’re making me laugh so much that I’m barely able to hold myself together.

Example: “Every time you do that impression, I’m losing it!”

(每次你做那個模仿,我都快控制不住自己了!)

You’re hilarious (你太好笑了)

Meaning: You are extremely funny.

Example: “You’re hilarious! I can’t stop laughing!”

(你真是太好笑了!我笑到停不下來!)

Stop, I can’t take it (別了,我受不了了)

Meaning: It’s so funny that I can’t handle it anymore, please stop.

Example: “That joke was too much! Stop, I can’t take it!”

(那個笑話太好笑了!別了,我受不了了!)

發佈留言